Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lame, lame, lame

Here I was being all cocky and thinking that I was going to have a really great post for today. And then my plans got cancelled, so I got nothin' other than a boring super secret cocktail party for work that was pretty lame. Not even anything good out of there other than finding out one of my coworkers had a boob job about 5 years ago. Yawn.

Did I mention that this little exercise program is killing me? And my brain cells, too?

Tune in tomorrow. Seriously, I got nothin'.

3 comments:

Mitzi Green said...

it's killing me, too. which is why tonight, instead of working out, i sat on my ass and perused MLS listings. and ate a georgia mud fudge blizzard from DQ. sometimes you just gotta say "f it."

Gretchen said...

Too bad about your plans!

I'm sure you'll find some way to amuse yourself...

g-man said...

You said boob. :) That's something.