Sunday, March 04, 2007

Let's get this party started

We're here.

Actually, we got in around 2 PM Vegas Time and I think we went to bed around midnight. I was up almost 24 hours, which if you know me well you know lack of sleep does not bode well for me. By the time we got back to the hotel last night I inwardly felt like ripping someone's head off. Maybe I should've drank more to take the edge off instead of switching to water after dinner, but then I probably would've been doing some not-so-nice things like flashing my naughty bits to all the other touristas.

The hotel is amazing. Our room is really nice and the bed is really the most comfortable bed I've slept in ever. The funny part is that we got a convention discount (even though they're not the hosting hotel), and our other friends David and Jana are staying at the Hilton which is the hosting hotel and their room is like something at the Super 8...and they're paying the same amount that we are if not a few bucks more. I think they're moving over here today.

We went to see Carrot Top last night over at the Luxor. I've never been a huge fan of his but his show was hysterical and we all had a great time. And ladies, Carrot Top has a body like you would never believe...the guy must work out all the freaking time. If I could cut his head off, he'd be the perfect man. But don't tell Joey that, or he'll try some kind of Frankensteinian experiment and that would be bad, very bad.

So who knows what's on the agenda for today...I have zero clue. I probably need to get motivated and showered though. Or just crawl back into bed.

2 comments:

g-man said...

I'm glad you have a nice room and are having a good time. I sent you a carrot top image. :) Enjoy.

P.s. have a drink for us too

yournamehere said...

Have a great time in Vegas. I lived there for almost four years.

See the Bellagio fountains after dark.

Get the perfect margarita at Margaritaville.

If you do a buffet, try Paris, Wynn, or Mandalay Bay.

Clubbing? Rumjungle at Mandalay Bay is cool without being too stuffy.