Saturday, January 06, 2007

A new baby - and no, it's not what you think

One of my resolutions for this year is to work on my writing. You know, to git me some skillz.

So imagine how excited I was to get an email from a project co-founded by my PIM buddy Julie where I not only get to write about stuff, I get free stuff to try and and then write about it? Hell yeah, sign me up.

Have you signed me up yet?

How about now?

I'm proud to announce my affiliation with Parentbloggers.com, a group that gives bloggers the opportunity to do product reviews on all kinds of cool stuff. I've set up a separate blog for just the product reviews and will post not only about the stuff they want me to try out, but also on cool stuff that I've found myself. You know, because I like stuff. And I always have a lot to say. A marriage made in heaven, if I do say so myself.

So, in order to make it easy to find the reviews I've set up a brand new blog called Builder Mama Picks and Pans. And when I have something new to review, I'll give y'all a little tease over here so if you're interested you can trot on over to check it out. And if you'd rather stay here and read about boobs and stuff then, well, you can stay here. It's all about you, my friends.

I do promise this much, though - no matter if it's something I've found myself, or something that I've been asked to try and review, I will always give an honest review. If it sucks, I will totally tell you. And if it rocks, I may or may not tell you depending on how greedy I am and if I want to keep it all to myself. Just kidding. Maybe.

So, keep your eyes out. We're in the early stages, but I think we'll be rolling along here pretty quickly in the near future. In the meantime, it's back to your regularly scheduled programming.

3 comments:

joansy said...

Very cool. I can't wait to read the reviews!

g-man said...

You mean I can have them both? Reviews AND boobs! Woo hoo! P.s Havn't had a good boob story in a while. (just sayin.)

Tree said...

Very cool, BuilderMama!