Friday, April 28, 2006

Monkey wrench

Not even ten minutes after I posted my update earlier today, I was on my way out the door to pick up Monkey Man when my cell phone rang. It was the company I interviewed with, asking how to send me an offer letter.

And they are willing to let me work in the office HERE. Not the jobsite.

I don't know if that changes the money we had discussed for the travelling job...I'm waiting for him to e-mail me the offer, but have no idea if it will be this weekend or what.

This throws a slight monkey wrench into things. I never even dreamed that they would move the position here. And now I actually have to decide what to do rather than having it decided for me due to the location. YIKES.

More to come...


Christina000 said...

And so, what did the weekend of pondering do for your decision?

Tree said...

Any more news??? This is very exciting!!