Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Technical difficulties

Guess what I got right after my birthday?

A nasty computer virus. Yay me! So my home laptop has been out of commission, and since work blocks anything fun I haven't had access to Blogger in what seems like an eternity. I guess I could have used Joey's computer down in the Man Cave, but he's been chained to it every night for the past two weeks trying to work and pick up some projects. After trying all of the tricks he could to debug the laptop, he finally scrubbed the whole thing clean and started new. Sigh. But hey, I'm using it now, so hopefully this will work when I click on "publish".

It's late, and I need to go to bed, but I promise that tomorrow night I'll update y'all on everything that's been going on - including an update on my dad, reconnecting with an old friend, the latest exploits of EPOD, new Cat Door stories, and just for GMan, I might even talk about my boobs.

2 comments:

MarciaAnn said...

Glad to hear you're back up and running. I hope you're doing well concerning your dad and anticipate reading the Catdoor stories. Can't really say I'm looking forward to references of your boobs, but those stories are also usually funny

g-man said...

Bummer on the hardware.

And that's why I love you !! :)